Notre Dame vs Stanford Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14
Notre Dame vs Stanford Game Info & How to Watch
The 34th Legends Trophy Game
No. 16 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (9-2, 2-2 Away) vs. Stanford Cardinal (4-7, 3-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Stanford Stadium – Stanford, CA
Notre Dame vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (-800) | STAN: (+550)
Spread: ND: -17 (-110) | STAN: +17 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: 87% | STAN: 13%
Legends Trophy Game All-Time Series Record
- Notre Dame leads the all-time Legends Trophy series against Stanford, 19-13 (one win was vacated by Notre Dame).
- Notre Dame is 6-9 on the road against Stanford in the Legends Trophy series.
- Notre Dame is 11-1 in the 12 matchups in which the Fighting Irish are the only ranked team in the contest.
- The only Legends Trophy game that didn't take place in South Bend or Stanford was the 1925 Rose Bowl, which took place in Pasadena, CA. That was also the first meeting between these two programs.
Stanford Stadium Capacity
- Stanford Stadium's seating capacity is 50,424.
Notre Dame vs Stanford Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated Stanford, 38-17, at home last season.
- Stanford is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Notre Dame.
- Stanford is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame defeated Boston College, 40-7, at home in Week 13.
- Stanford lost to California, 24-20, at home in Week 13.
- Notre Dame averages 26.0 points per game on the road this season, nearly 16 points fewer than at home.
- Stanford averages 20.5 points per game at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.