Northwestern State vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Northwestern State Demons (1-6, 0-3 Away) vs. No. 15 Houston Cougars (5-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center — Houston, TX
Northwestern State vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NWST: (+4000) | HOU: (-100000)
Spread: NWST: +31.5 (-104) | HOU: -31.5 (-118)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NWST: (N/A) | HOU: (+3000)
Northwestern State vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston Cougars win (99.4%)
Northwestern State vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern State.
- Houston defeated Northwestern State, 82-55, in their last meeting on Nov. 19, 2018.
- Northwestern State is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games.
- Houston is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in six of Northwestern State's last seven games against AAC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.