Northwestern vs Indiana Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 8 College Basketball Game
On Tuesday in college basketball, the Northwestern Wildcats are playing the Indiana Hoosiers.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Northwestern vs Indiana Point Spread
Northwestern is a 1-point favorite against Indiana. Northwestern is -102 to cover the spread, and Indiana is -120.
Northwestern vs Indiana Over/Under
A combined point total of 136.5 has been set for Northwestern-Indiana on February 8, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Northwestern vs Indiana Moneyline
The Northwestern vs Indiana moneyline has Indiana as a -113 favorite, while Northwestern is a -106 underdog.
Northwestern vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Northwestern win (56.7%)
Northwestern vs Indiana Betting Trends
- Northwestern has beaten the spread 10 times in 21 games.
- The Wildcats' ATS record as 1-point favorites or more is 6-7.
- Northwestern has seen 14 of its 21 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, Indiana is 12-9-0 this season.
- As a 1-point underdog or greater, the Hoosiers have one win ATS (1-3) this year.
- Indiana has seen nine of its 22 games go over the point total.
Northwestern vs Indiana Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Northwestern: (-106) | Indiana: (-113)
- Spread: Northwestern: -1 (-102) | Indiana: +1 (-120)
- Total: 136.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!