Northwestern vs Duke Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game
By Larry Rupp
Northwestern vs Duke Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Northwestern Wildcats (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Duke Blue Devils (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Northwestern vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (-144) | DUKE: (+118)
Spread: NW: -2.5 (-115) | DUKE: +2.5 (-105)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: (N/A) | DUKE: (N/A)
Northwestern vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Northwestern: (90.6%) | Duke: (9.4%)
Northwestern vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Northwestern and Duke is tied 10-10.
- Duke defeated Northwestern, 21-7, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Northwestern is 8-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Northwestern's last 11 games.
- Duke is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Duke's last seven games against Northwestern.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.