Northern Arizona vs Gonzaga Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 20 College Basketball Game
Northern Arizona vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (4-7, 1-4 Away) vs. No. 5 Gonzaga Bulldogs (9-2, 6-0 Home)
Date: Monday, December 20, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center — Spokane, WA
Northern Arizona vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAU: (+4000) | GONZ: (-100000)
Spread: NAU: +35 (-110) | GONZ: -35 (-110)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NAU: (N/A) | GONZ: (+600)
Northern Arizona vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Gonzaga Bulldogs win (99.2%)
Northern Arizona vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 13-5 in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northern Arizona.
- Gonzaga defeated Northern Arizona, 88-58, in their last meeting on Dec. 28, 2020.
- Northern Arizona is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Gonzaga is 1-4 ATS in its last five games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in six of Northern Arizona's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Gonzaga's last 15 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.