North Florida vs Florida Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 8 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
North Florida vs Florida Basketball Game Info
North Florida Ospreys (2-8, 0-8 Away) vs. No. 20 Florida Gators (6-2, 4-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Stephen C. O'Connell Center — Gainesville, FL
Coverage: SEC Network
North Florida vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNF: (+1600) | FLA: (-4500)
Spread: UNF: +26.5 (-110) | FLA: -26.5 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNF: (N/A) | FLA: (+5000)
North Florida vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Gators win (97.5%)
North Florida vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida is 7-0 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against North Florida.
- Florida defeated North Florida, 74-59, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 5, 2019.
- North Florida is 0-9 straight up in its last nine away games.
- The total has hit the under in five of North Florida's last six games against an SEC opponent.
- Florida is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Florida's last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.