North Carolina vs UCLA Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March Madness Sweet 16 Game (Mar. 25)
By Larry Rupp
North Carolina vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness East Region — Sweet 16
No. 8 North Carolina Tar Heels (26-9) vs. No. 4 UCLA Bruins (27-7)
Date: Friday, March 25, 2022
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
North Carolina vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+115) | UCLA: (-138)
Spread: UNC: +2.5 (-110) | UCLA: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+3500) | UCLA: (+1800)
North Carolina vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: UCLA Bruins win (68.9%)
North Carolina vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 10-3 straight up in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against UCLA.
- North Carolina defeated UCLA, 74-64, during their most recent meeting on Dec, 21, 2019.
- North Carolina is 4-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the over in 21 of North Carolina's last 35 games.
- UCLA is 17-12-1 ATS in its last 30 games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in 17 of UCLA's last 34 games.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.