UNC vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (11-5, 6-3 ACC) vs. Clemson Tigers (10-5, 4-5 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
UNC vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-146) | CLEM: (+124)
Spread: UNC: -2.5 (-110) | CLEM: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (87%) | CLEM: (13%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+4500) | CLEM: (+6500)
UNC vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UNC vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated North Carolina, 79-76, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan, 11, 2020.
- North Carolina is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- North Carolina is 121-21 all-time in 142 head-to-head games against Clemson.
- North Carolina defeated Pitt, 75-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 26, 2021.
- Clemson lost to Duke, 79-53, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!