North Alabama vs Stetson Basketball Game Info
North Alabama Lions (13-16, 8-8 ASUN) vs. Stetson Hatters (15-16, 9-7 ASUN)
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Edmunds Center – Deland, FL
North Alabama vs Stetson Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNA: (-105) I STET: (-115)
Spread: UNA: +1 (-110) I STET: -1 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNA: 27% I STET: 73%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: UNA: (N/A) I STET: (N/A)
North Alabama vs Stetson Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Alabama: 39.4%
North Alabama vs Stetson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Stetson defeated North Alabama, 75-64, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 13, 2020.
- Stetson is 3-1 in its four all-time head-to-head matchups with North Alabama.
- Stetson is 0-4 straight up in its last four games.
- North Alabama defeated Florida Gulf Coast, 78-73 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Stetson lost to Jacksonville, 53-52, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.