North Alabama vs Auburn Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for December 14 College Basketball Game
North Alabama vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
North Alabama Lions (6-3, 2-1 Away) vs. No. 13 Auburn Tigers (8-1, 4-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena — Auburn, AL
Coverage: SEC Network
North Alabama vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NALA: (+4000) | AUB: (-50000)
Spread: NALA: +29 (-105) | AUB: -29 (-115)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NALA: (N/A) | AUB: (+3900)
North Alabama vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Auburn Tigers win (97.2%)
North Alabama vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchups between North Alabama and Auburn.
- North Alabama is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the under in five of North Alabama's last seven games.
- Auburn is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games against an Atlantic Sun opponent.
- The total has hit the over in five of Auburn's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.