New York Liberty vs Phoenix Mercury WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
Liberty vs Mercury Game Info
New York Liberty (8-17, 4-9 Away) vs. Phoenix Mercury (12-13, 8-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019
Start Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ
Liberty vs Mercury Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (+190) | PHX: (-240)
Spread: NY: +5.5 (-110) | PHX: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 156.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: NY: (+19000) | PHX: (+1400)
Liberty vs Mercury Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of New York's last five games.
- Phoenix is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- Phoenix is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against New York.
Liberty vs Mercury Prop Bet
All Liberty-Mercury betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Away Team (Liberty) Total Points: Over 38 (-130) — The Liberty have performed well against the Mercury in the past in regards to this total. Over the last 10 matchups between these two teams, the Liberty have averaged 43.6 first-half points per game (PPG). In the most recent matchup between these two teams played earlier this season, the Liberty also put up 40 points on the Mercury defense in the first half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.