New Mexico vs Texas A&M Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 3 Game
Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the New Mexico Lobos and Texas A&M Aggies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
New Mexico vs Texas A&M Point Spread
The Aggies are 30.5-point home favorites against the Lobos. Texas A&M is -106 to cover the spread, while New Mexico is -114 to cover as the 30.5 -point underdog.
New Mexico vs Texas A&M Over/Under
The over/under for the New Mexico vs Texas A&M Week 3 college football matchup is set at 50.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
New Mexico vs Texas A&M Moneyline
The Lobos vs Aggies moneyline has Texas A&M as a -10000 favorite, while New Mexico is the +2500 underdog on the road.
New Mexico vs Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 4-0 straight up in four all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- Texas A&M defeated New Mexico, 55-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 11, 2017.
- New Mexico is 0-12 straight up in its last 12 away games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of New Mexico's last 18 games as an underdog.
- Texas A&M is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas A&M's last seven games.
New Mexico vs Texas A&M Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNM: (+2500) | TAMU: (-10000)
Spread: UNM: +30.5 (-114) | TAMU: -30.5 (-106)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNM: (N/A) | TAMU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.