New Mexico vs San Diego State Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
New Mexico Lobos (2-3, 0-1 Mountain West) vs. No. 25 San Diego Aztecs (4-0, 0-0 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
New Mexico vs San Diego State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNM: (+880) | SDSU: (-1800)
Spread: UNM: +18.5 (-108) | SDSU: -18.5 (-112)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNM: (N/A) | SDSU: (N/A)
New Mexico vs San Diego State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: New Mexico: (3.5%) | San Diego State: (96.5%)
New Mexico vs San Diego State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 27-12 in 39 all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- San Diego State defeated New Mexico, 31-23, in their last meeting on Nov. 3, 2018.
- New Mexico is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against San Diego State.
- San Diego State is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- New Mexico is 0-14 straight up in its last 14 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Diego State's last seven games against New Mexico.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.