Nevada vs Wyoming Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Nevada vs Wyoming Basketball Game Info
Nevada Wolf Pack (10-6, 5-4 MWC) vs. Wyoming Cowboys (9-5, 3-4 MWC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Arena Auditorium – Laramie, WY
Nevada vs Wyoming Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEV: (-200) | WYOM: (+168)
Spread: NEV: -4.5 (-108) | WYOM: +4.5 (-112)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEV: (74%) | WYOM: (26%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEV: (+20000) | WYOM: (N/A)
Nevada vs Wyoming Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nevada vs Wyoming Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wyoming defeated Nevada, 71-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 22, 2021.
- Wyoming is 11-8 all-time in 19 head-to-head games against Nevada.
- Nevada is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Wyoming.
- Nevada is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Wyoming.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Wyoming's last 13 games against Nevada.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.