The NBA's Monday schedule includes the Brooklyn Nets taking on the Portland Trail Blazers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Nets vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (24-13) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (14-24)
- Date: Monday, January 10, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Moda Center -- Portland, Oregon
Nets vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-500) | POR: (+385)
- Spread: BKN: -9.5 (-114) | POR: +9.5 (-106)
- Total: 229 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Brooklyn is 14-22-2 this year.
- The Nets have won once ATS (1-1) as a 11-point favorite or more this season.
- Out of 37 Brooklyn games so far this year, 18 have gone over the total.
- Portland is 14-25-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 11-point underdog or more this year.
- Portland has played 38 games this year, and 19 of them have gone over the total.
Nets vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nets win (54.4%)
Nets vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Trail Blazers are underdogs by 9.5 points at home against the Nets. Portland is -106 to cover the spread, and Brooklyn is -114.
Nets vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
A total of 229 points has been set for the Nets-Trail Blazers matchup on January 10, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Nets vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Portland is the underdog, +385 on the moneyline, while Brooklyn is a -500 favorite despite being on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!