Nets vs Cavaliers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (9-6, 2-2 Away) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (6-7, 3-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse — Cleveland, OH
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Nets vs Cavaliers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (-500) | CLE: (+385)
Spread: BKN: -10 (-114) | CLE: +10 (-106)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (91%) | CLE: (9%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+320) | CLE: (+25000)
Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the over in each of Brooklyn's last nine games.
- Cleveland is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cleveland's last five games against Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn defeated Milwaukee, 125-123, in its most recent game on Jan. 18, 2021.
- Cleveland defeated New York, 106-103, in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.