Nets vs Bucks Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nets vs Bucks Game Info
Brooklyn Nets (39-40, 17-22 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (59-20, 32-6 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2019
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Nets vs Bucks Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+250) | MIL: (-310)
Spread: BKN: +7 (-115) | MIL: -7 (-105)
Total: 233.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BKN: 45% | MIL: 55%
Nets vs Bucks Betting Trends & Stats
- Brooklyn is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has gone under in 10 of Brooklyn's last 15 games.
- Brooklyn is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Milwaukee is 5-1-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has gone over in five of Milwaukee's last six games.
Nets vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Nets-Bucks betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- D'Angelo Russell Total Points: Over 23.5 (-116) – Russell is playing really well right now, scoring an average of 26.7 points per game (PPG) over his last 10 contests. In his last game against Milwaukee, Russell scored 28 points, which also bodes well for him Saturday night.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.