Nets vs Suns Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Brooklyn Nets (29-20, 17-7 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (40-9, 21-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Nets vs Suns Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+198) | PHO: (-240)
Spread: BKN: +5.5 (-106) | PHO: -5.5 (-114)
Total: 229 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+300) | PHO: (+600)
Nets vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (78.5%)
Nets vs Suns Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games against Phoenix.
- The total has hit the under in four of Brooklyn's last five games played in February.
- Phoenix is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Phoenix's last seven games.
Nets vs Suns Prop Bets
- Devin Booker — 30.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Chris Paul — 17.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Cameron Johnson — 16.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Devin Booker — 5.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Chris Paul — 5.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Cameron Johnson — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Chris Paul — 11.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Devin Booker — 4.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Mikal Bridges — 2.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.