Nets vs Suns Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (17-12, 6-7 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (17-9, 10-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: PHX Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Nets vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+176) | PHO: (-210)
Spread: BKN: +4.5 (-106) | PHO: -4.5 (-114)
Total: 232 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (57%) | PHO: (43%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+440) | PHO: (+4900)
Nets vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Suns Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Phoenix.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Brooklyn's last 11 road games.
- Phoenix is 7-0 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Phoenix's last five games against Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn defeated Sacramento, 136-125, in its most recent game on Feb. 15, 2021.
- Phoenix defeated Orlando, 109-90, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.