The Tuesday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Brooklyn Nets and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Nets vs Cavaliers Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (44-38) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (44-38)
- Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
Nets vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-460) | CLE: (+350)
- Spread: BKN: -9.5 (-110) | CLE: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 226.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Brooklyn is 32-46-4 this season.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Nets are 4-9-1.
- Brooklyn has played 82 games this year, and 41 of them have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Cleveland is 41-36-5 this year.
- As a 9.5-point underdog or greater, the Cavaliers have two wins ATS (2-1-1).
- This year, 37 of Cleveland's 82 games have hit the over.
Nets vs Cavaliers Point Spread
The Nets are hosting the Cavaliers, and favored by 9.5 points (-110 to cover). Cleveland, the underdog, is -110.
Nets vs Cavaliers Over/Under
The over/under for the Nets versus Cavaliers matchup on April 12 has been set at 226.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Nets vs Cavaliers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Nets-Cavaliers, Brooklyn is the favorite at -460, and Cleveland is +350 playing on the road.