Nets vs Bucks Prediction, Odds, Spread & Over/Under for NBA Playoffs Game 6 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Nets vs Bucks Game 6 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 2 — Game 6 (Brooklyn leads 3-2)
No. 2 Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 20-16 Away) vs. No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 20-10 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Nets vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+188) | MIL: (-225)
Spread: BKN: +5.5 (-110) | MIL: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (72%) | MIL: (28%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+210) | MIL: (+750)
Nets vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 13-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games this season.
- Milwaukee is 12-0 straight up in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Brooklyn's last five road games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in its last five games this season.
- Brooklyn defeated Milwaukee, 114-108, in Game 5 of this series on June 15, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!