Nets vs Bucks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 31
In NBA action on Thursday, the Brooklyn Nets face the Milwaukee Bucks.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Nets vs Bucks Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (40-36) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (47-28)
- Date: Thursday, March 31, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
Nets vs Bucks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-120) | MIL: (+102)
- Spread: BKN: -1.5 (-110) | MIL: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 242 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has 30 wins in 76 games against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 14-29-2 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 40 Brooklyn games (out of 76) that hit the over this season.
- Against the spread, Milwaukee is 36-38-1 this year.
- The Bucks are 4-8 as 1.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, 37 of Milwaukee's 75 games have gone over the point total.
Nets vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bucks win (51.8%)
Nets vs Bucks Point Spread
The Nets are hosting the Bucks, and favored by 1.5 points. Brooklyn is -110 to cover the spread, with Milwaukee being -110.
Nets vs Bucks Over/Under
The over/under for the Nets versus Bucks game on March 31 has been set at 242, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Nets vs Bucks Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Nets vs. Bucks reveal Brooklyn as the favorite (-120) and Milwaukee as the underdog (+102) on the road.