Tonight's NBA schedule features a big 11-game slate on November 17. The day's games are highlighted by a pair of big matchups on ESPN, with the Los Angeles Lakers traveling to Milwaukee to take on the Bucks and the Phoenix Suns hosting the Dallas Mavericks.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for all 11 NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview for each matchup.
- Washington Wizards vs Charlotte Hornets
- Indiana Pacers vs Detroit Pistons
- Boston Celtics vs Atlanta Hawks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs Brooklyn Nets
- New Orleans Pelicans vs Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic vs New York Knicks
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Milwaukee Bucks
- Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves
- Houston Rockets vs Oklahoma City Thunder
- Dallas Mavericks vs Phoenix Suns
- Chicago Bulls vs Portland Trail Blazers
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Hornets (55.5%) def. Wizards (44.5%)
- Pacers (56.2%) def. Pistons (43.8%)
- Hawks (66.1%) def. Celtics (33.9%)
- Nets (78.5%) def. Cavaliers (21.5%)
- Heat (74.6%) def. Pelicans (25.4%)
- Knicks (85.7%) def. Magic (14.3%)
- Bucks (71.2%) def. Lakers (28.8%)
- Timberwolves (51.1%) def. Kings (48.9%)
- Thunder (56.7%) def. Rockets (43.3%)
- Suns (75.3%) def. Mavericks (24.7%)
- Trail Blazers (61.1%) def. Bulls (38.9%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.