NBA Predictions Today: Picks & Odds for NBA Games Tonight, Dec. 22
Tonight's NBA schedule features a five-game slate on December 20. The day's games are highlighted by a pair of NBA TV matchups between the Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers vs Sacramento Kings.
The day also has one canceled game on the schedule, which was supposed to take place between the Chicago Bulls and Toronto Raptors.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for all nine NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview and prediction for each matchup.
- Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics
- Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks
- Denver Nuggets vs Oklahoma City Thunder
- Los Angeles Clippers vs Sacramento Kings
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Hawks (86.7%) def. Orlando Magic (13.3%)
- Celtics (67.5%) def. Cavaliers (32.5%)
- Bucks (90.6%) def. Rockets (9.4%)
- Bulls (65.7%) def. Raptors (34.3%)
- Nuggets (75.9%) def. Thunder (24.1%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.