A quarter of the way into the 2021-22 NBA season and Steph Curry is leading the MVP race. Curry is currently +150 on FanDuel Sportsbook's MVP odds, after starting the season at +800. But NBA Finals MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo (+500) and Kevin Durant (+500) are top early season contenders for regular season Most Valuable Player.
The 'Greek Freak' Antetokounmpo captured the 2019 and 2020 regular season MVP award, and last year's winner Nikola Jokic is currently +1500 with the fourth best MVP odds.
Curry and the Golden State Warriors (18-3) are tied with the Phoenix Suns (18-3) for the best record as those two heavyweights prepare for a Dec. 3 rematch. The Suns are riding a 17-game winning streak after taking down the Warriors on Nov. 30.
Curry, a two-time MVP, is averaging 27.8 points per game and leading the Association in made 3-pointers. He tops the NBA in free throw shooting (94.3%), and his 6.6 assists per game has helped Golden State lead the league in assists. Durant (28.5) leads the league in scoring with Antetokounmpo (27.6) third in scoring and top-six in rebounding with 11.8 per game.
Here's a look at the 2021-22 NBA MVP odds on FanDuel Sportsbook as play continues into December.
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors (+150)
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks (+500)
3. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets (+500)
4. Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets (+1500)
5. Luca Doncic, Dallas Mavericks (+2500)
6. Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat (+3000)
7. Paul George, Los Angeles Clippers (+3600)
8. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers (+4200)
9. Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns (+4200)
10. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks (+5500)
11. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers (+5500)
12. James Harden, Brooklyn Nets (+5500)
13. Zach LaVine, Chicago Bulls (+5500)
14. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers (+5500)
15. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers (+6500)
16. DeMar DeRozan, Chicago Bulls (+6500)
17. Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz (+6500)
18. Chris Paul, Phoenix Suns (+6500)
19. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics (+6500)
20. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies (+8000)
21. Julius Randle, New York Knicks (+11000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!