NBA Most Improved Player Odds: Miles Bridges Holding Steady Over Ja Morant on FanDuel Sportsbook
Look down the Most Improved Player list and odds at the start of the 2021-22 season, and you won't find Miles Bridges or Ja Morant among the top 15 players. But as 2021 comes to a close and the halfway point of the NBA regular season approaches in early January, those two players are the favorites to win the award, according to current Most Improved Player odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bridges (+200) is having a career best season, and the small forward moved past Morant (+390) in early December. Bridges is posting career highs in points (19.7), rebounds (7.2) and assists (3.7) per game while shooting 47.2% from the field.
Morant's continued improvement is his third season has helped the Memphis Grizzlies move into first place in the Southwest Division. Morant is averaging team-leading 23.7 points and 6.8 assists, and the point guard also gets 5.5 rebounds per game.
Dejounte Murray's (+850) price continues to shorten and the Spurs point guard is having a breakout year averaging 17.8 points, 8.4 rebound and 8.4 assists per game.
The biggest mover since early December is Cleveland point guard Darius Garland (+1000). He was +3900 less than a month ago, and he's averaging a team high 19.5 points and 7.3 assists per game while making 90.5% of his free throws for the much improved Cavaliers.
Bridges teammate LaMelo Ball (+1500) is still a contender for Most Improved Player, scoring 19.7 points, 8.0 assists and 7.0 rebounds - all improvements for the Hornets second-year point guard.
Here's how the Most Improved Player odds currently stand on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NBA Most Improved Player Odds 2021-22
1. Miles Bridges, Charlotte Hornets (+200)
2. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies (+390)
3. Dejounte Murray, San Antonio Spurs (+850)
4. Darius Garland, Cleveland Cavaliers (+1000)
5. Lamelo Ball, Charlotte Hornets (+1500)
6. Jordan Poole, Golden State Warriors (+2600)
7. Jarrett Allen, Cleveland Cavaliers (+3000)
8. Desmond Bane, Memphis Grizzlies (+3000)
9. Cole Anthony, Orlando Magic (+3000)
10. Tyler Herro, Miami Heat (+3600)
11. Anthony Edwards, Minnesota Timberwolvers (+4200)
12. Tyrese Maxey, Philadelphia 76ers (+4800)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!