The 2020 NBA Finals are here, with the Los Angeles Lakers opening as clear favorites over the Miami Heat. Ahead of Wednesday's Game 1 matchup, FanDuel Sportsbook has released odds on who will win 2020 NBA Finals MVP.
It's no surprise to see LeBron James at No. 1, but here is the full list.
Odds to Win NBA Finals MVP
1. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers (-165)
2. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers (+300)
3. Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat (+750)
4. Bam Adebayo, Miami Heat (+900)
5. Goran Dragic, Miami Heat (+2000)
6. Tyler Herro, Miami Heat (+3000)
7. Rajon Rondo, Los Angeles Lakers (+8000)
8. Duncan Robinson, Miami Heat (+10000)
9. Kyle Kuzma, Los Angeles Lakers (+10000)
10. Jae Crowder, Miami Heat (+10000)
11. Andre Iguodala, Miami Heat (+10000)
12. Danny Green, Los Angeles Lakers (+10000)
13. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Los Angeles Lakers (+10000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.