Navy vs Army Week 15 Game Info
College Football Week 15
Navy Midshipmen (3-6) vs. Army Black Knights (7-2)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Navy vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (+240) | ARMY: (-310)
Spread: NAVY: +6.5 (-102) | ARMY: -6.5 (-120)
Total: 38.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NAVY: (18%) | ARMY: (82%)
Navy vs Army Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Navy: (25.0%) | Army: (75.0%)
Navy vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Saturday's Army-Navy game marks the first matchup held in West Point since Nov. 27, 1943.
- Navy defeated Army, 31-7, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Army is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Navy.
- Navy is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Army.
- Navy lost to then-No. 24 Tulsa, 19-6, at home in Week 14.
- Army defeated Georgia Southern, 28-27, at home in Week 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!