Navy vs American Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 3 Patriot Tournament
By Duel Staff
The college basketball slate on Thursday includes the Navy Midshipmen facing the American Eagles.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Navy vs American Point Spread
Navy is favored by 12.5 points (-106 to cover) in this matchup. American, the underdog, is -114.
Navy vs American Over/Under
The Navy-American game on March 3 has been given an over/under of 119.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Navy vs American Moneyline
Navy is a -900 favorite on the moneyline, while American is a +590 underdog.
Navy vs American Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Navy wins (88.3%)
Navy vs American Betting Trends
- Navy has covered the spread 15 times in 29 games.
- As a 12.5-point favorite or greater, the Midshipmen have one win ATS (1-2) this season.
- Navy has seen 11 of its 29 games hit the over.
- American has 12 wins in 31 games against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have two wins ATS (2-3) as a 12.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- This season, 13 of American's 31 games have gone over the point total.
Navy vs American Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Navy: (-900) | American: (+590)
- Spread: Navy: -12.5 (-106) | American: +12.5 (-114)
- Total: 119.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!