Navy vs American Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 16 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Wednesday schedule includes the Navy Midshipmen facing the American Eagles.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Navy vs American Point Spread
American is listed as an underdog by 8.5 points (-102 odds), and Navy, the favorite, is -120 to cover.
Navy vs American Over/Under
The over/under for the Navy versus American game on February 16 has been set at 122.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Navy vs American Moneyline
Navy is a -465 favorite on the moneyline, while American is a +350 underdog.
Navy vs American Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Navy wins (82.4%)
Navy vs American Betting Trends
- Navy's record against the spread (ATS) is 13-10-0.
- The Midshipmen are 5-3 as 8.5-point favorites or more.
- Out of 25 Navy games so far this year, 10 have hit the over.
- American has beaten the spread nine times in 25 games.
- As a 8.5-point underdog or greater, the Eagles have two wins ATS (2-6).
- American has seen 10 of its 25 games go over the point total.
Navy vs American Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Navy: (-465) | American: (+350)
- Spread: Navy: -8.5 (-120) | American: +8.5 (-102)
- Total: 122.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!