Nationals vs Tigers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, June 28
Nationals vs Tigers Game Info
Washington Nationals (41-40, 20-21 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (26-51, 11-28 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Nationals vs Tigers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-196) | DET: (+168)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (-134) | DET: +1.5 (+114)
Total: 11 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 88% | DET: 12%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Austin Voth (0-0, 3.00 ERA) | DET: Gregory Soto (0-2, 8.66 ERA)
Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends
- Washington is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Washington is 11-1 ATS in its last 12 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the last six games for Detroit.
- Detroit is 0-8 straight up in its last eight games.
Nationals vs Tigers Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.02 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 3.42 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Austin Voth is making his first career start against Detroit. He has a 0-1 record with a 11.05 ERA in three road appearances for his career.
- Gregory Soto is making his first career start against Washington. He has a 0-1 record with a 4.50 ERA in three starts at home this year.
Nationals vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Nationals-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: Washington Nationals (+210) — Washington has scored in one third of first innings this season (No. 8 in MLB), while Detroit has scored in just 27.27 percent (No. 26 in MLB). Washington averages 0.70 first inning runs on the road, while Detroit averages 0.38 at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.