Nationals vs Padres Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, June 6
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Padres Game Info
Washington Nationals (28-33, 13-18 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (31-31, 16-18 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Nationals vs Padres Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (-102) | SD: (-112)
Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-225) | SD: -1.5 (+188)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WSH: 33% | SD: 67%
Probable Pitcher: WSH: Patrick Corbin (5-3, 3.46 ERA) | SD: Joey Lucchesi (4-3, 3.96 ERA)
Nationals vs Padres Betting Trends
- Washington is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Washington is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has has hit the over in each of San Diego's last five games.
- The total has has hit the over in each of San Diego's last five home games.
Nationals vs Padres Stats
- Joey Lucchesi has a career 5.00 ERA and 0-0 record against the Nationals.
- Patrick Corbin has a career 4.24 ERA and 6-7 record against the Padres.
- The Nationals' offense is averaging 4.80 runs per game this season (No. 17 in the MLB).
- The Padres' offense is averaging 4.05 runs per game this season (No. 26 in the MLB).
Nationals vs Padres Prop Bet
All Nationals-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Patrick Corbin Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (+124) – Patrick Corbin has gotten off to a solid start to the 2019 season for the Nats, but his best strikeout stuff hasn't been there lately. Corbin hasn't hit this mark in two straight appearances, averaging 3.5 Ks per game over that stretch, and he has also comparatively struggled on the road. Corbin has struck out six or fewer batters in three of his last five away starts as well.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.