Nationals vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By michael obermuller
Nationals vs Braves Game Info
Washington Nationals (9-12, 7-4 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (14-11, 8-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park – Cumberland, GA
Nationals vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+116) | ATL: (-132)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-168) | ATL: -1.5 (+142)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): WAS: (N/A) | ATL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: WAS: (+2700) | ATL: (+1300)
Nationals vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Nationals: Erick Fedde (1-1, 2.55 ERA)
Braves: Kyle Wright (0-3, 7.20 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Under 10.5
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Atlanta yesterday, 8-5.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington's last seven games.
- Washington is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the over in six of Atlanta's last nine games.
- Atlanta is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 home games.
Nationals vs Braves Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.71 runs per game this season (T-No. 15 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 4.81 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 4.96 runs per game this season (T-No. 9 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.