While the American League Rookie of the Year odds are tight with four contenders, the National League Rookie of the Year race is being decided by two players, according to odds at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Miami Marlins left-handed All-Star pitcher Trevor Rogers had a brief stint on the disabled list the end of July and missed one start. He was limited in his July 31 start, but kept his 3-runs-or-less allowed streak intact through 20 starts this season. In fact, the 2017 first-round pick has only allowed three earned runs twice this season. Rogers has been exceptional going 7-6 with a 2.45 ERA, 1.13 WHIP, .212 batting average against and 129 K's in 110 innings for the last place Marlins.
Jonathan India of the Reds got off to a slow start, but the second baseman surged to the top of the NL rookie leaderboards in June. The Reds leadoff hitter has raised his batting average in August to a season-high .284, and he's hit 11 HRs with 45 RBIs. India leads all NL rookies with an .853 OPS.
Here are the rest of the National League rookies chasing the leaders, with odds courtesy of FanDuel Sportsbook.
National League Rookie of the Year Odds 2021
1. Trevor Rogers, Pitcher, Miami Marlins (-160)
2. Jonathan India, 2B, Cincinnati Reds (+150)
3. Patrick Wisdom, 3B, Chicago Cubs (+1500)
4. Ian Anderson, Pitcher, Atlanta Braves (+1700)
5. Dylan Carlson, OF, St. Louis Cardinals (+2500)
6. Jazz Chisholm, Jr., SS, Miami Marlins (+4000)
7. LaMonte Wade Jr., 1B, San Francisco Giants (+4000)
8. Tylor Megill, Pitcher, New York Mets (+5000)
9. Ke'Bryan Hayes, 3B, Pittsburgh Pirates (+7000)
10. Tyler Stephenson, Catcher, Cincinnati Reds (+7000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!