Morehead State vs Clemson Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights College Basketball Game
Morehead State vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
Morehead State Eagles (4-5, 0-3 Away) vs. No. 24 Clemson Tigers (5-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 21, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
Morehead State vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+3000) | CLEM: (-20000)
Spread: MSU: +23.5 (-110) | CLEM: -23.5 (-110)
Total: 127.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (N/A) | CLEM: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (N/A) | CLEM: (+5500)
Morehead State vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Louis: 5.4%
Morehead State vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson is 1-0 in its lone all-time, head-to-head matchup against Morehead State.
- Clemson defeated Morehead State, 114-69, in the most recent meeting between these two on Nov. 30, 1991.
- Morehead State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Clemson is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- Morehead State lost to SIU Edwardsville, 69-65, in its most recent game.
- Clemson lost to Virginia Tech, 66-60, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.