Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-3, 1-2 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (2-5, 0-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium – Nashville, TN
Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (-2000) | VAN: (+920)
Spread: MSST: -21.5 (-104) | VAN: +21.5 (-118)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (N/A) | VAN: (N/A)
Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Mississippi State: (94.9%) | Vanderbilt: (5.1%)
Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State is 14-7-2 in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Mississippi State defeated Vanderbilt, 24-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of Mississippi State's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Vanderbilt's last six games against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Vanderbilt is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.