Mississippi State vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
Mississippi State Bulldogs (9-6, 4-3 SEC) vs. No. 18 Alabama Crimson Tide (12-3, 7-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
Coverage: SEC Network
Mississippi State vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (+385) | ALA: (-500)
Spread: MSST: +9.5 (-115) | ALA: -9.5 (-105)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (37%) | ALA: (63%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSST: (+15000) | ALA: (+2000)
Mississippi State vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mississippi State: 21.9%
Mississippi State vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated Alabama, 80-73, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 25, 2020.
- Mississippi State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head meetings with Alabama.
- Alabama is 84-50 in its 134 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State lost to Ole Miss, 64-46, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
- Alabama defeated LSU, 105-75, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!