Minnesota vs Purdue Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-2, 0-1 Big Ten) vs Purdue Boilermakers (3-1, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium – West Lafayette, IN
Minnesota vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+110) | PUR: (-134)
Spread: MINN: +2.5 (-112) | PUR: -2.5 (-108)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (N/A) | PUR: (N/A)
Minnesota vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Minnesota: (37.5%) | Purdue: (62.5%)
Minnesota vs Purdue Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 40-33-3 in 76 all-time head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Minnesota defeated Purdue, 34-31, in their last meeting on Nov. 20, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in six of Minnesota's last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Purdue's last five games.
- Minnesota is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Purdue.
- Purdue is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.