Minnesota vs Pittsburgh Basketball Game Info
Minnesota Golden Gophers (5-0, 0-0 Away) vs.Pittsburgh Panthers (2-4, 2-3 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Petersen Events Center — Pittsburgh, PA
Minnesota vs Pittsburgh Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (-152) | PITT: (+126)
Spread: MINN: -2.5 (-122) | PITT: +2.5 (+100)
Total: 127.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+50000) | PITT: (+25000)
Minnesota vs Pittsburgh Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota Golden Gophers win (65.8%)
Minnesota vs Pittsburgh Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Pittsburgh, 72-43, in their only head-to-head matchup on Dec. 16, 1950.
- Minnesota is 0-12 straight up in its last 12 road games.
- Pittsburgh is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Minnesota's last 12 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in five of Pittsburgh's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.