Minnesota vs Iowa Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Minnesota vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
No. 16 Minnesota Golden Gophers (10-3, 3-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 5 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-2, 4-1 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena – Iowa City, IA
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Minnesota vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+460) | IOWA: (-620)
Spread: MINN: +10.5 (-120 ) | IOWA: -10.5 (-102)
Total: 164.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (33%) | IOWA: (67%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+8500) | IOWA: (+1300)
Minnesota vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Minnesota vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Iowa in overtime, 102-95, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 25, 2020.
- Iowa is 70-59 in its 129 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 5-5 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Iowa.
- Minnesota is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last five games.
- Iowa is 13-5 ATS in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Iowa's last 14 games.
- Then-No. 16 Minnesota lost to then-No. 10 Michigan, 82-57, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
- Then-No. 5 Iowa defeated Maryland, 89-67, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.