Michigan vs Nebraska Basketball Game Info
No. 19 Michigan Wolverines (6-0, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-4, 0-1 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Dec. 25, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena – Lincoln, NE
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Michigan vs Nebraska Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-390) | NEB: (+310)
Spread: MICH: -8.5 (-104) | NEB: +8.5 (-118)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (69%) | NEB: (31%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+4000) | NEB: (+20000)
Michigan vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Nebraska, 82-58, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 5, 2020.
- Michigan is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Michigan is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Michigan defeated Penn State, 62-58, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
- Wisconsin defeated Nebraska, 67-53, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.