Michigan State vs Michigan Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
Michigan State Spartans (4-5, 2-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 15 Michigan Wolverines (7-2, 4-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Michigan State vs Michigan Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+420) | MICH: (-580)
Spread: MSU: +13.5 (-110) | MICH: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSU: 33% | MICH: 67%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MSU: (N/A) | MICH: (+12500)
Michigan State vs Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Michigan State, 21-7, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Michigan State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan State lost to Illinois, 37-34, at home in Week 11.
- Michigan was on bye in week 11, but the Wolverines defeated Maryland, 38-7, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.