Michigan State vs Duke Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
MSU vs Duke College Basketball Game Info
No. 8 Michigan State Spartans (2-0) vs. No. 6 Duke Blue Devils (1-0)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
MSU vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+146) | DUKE: (-174)
Spread: MSU: +3.5 (-110) | DUKE: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (58%) | DUKE: (42%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+1800) | DUKE: (+1600)
MSU vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 42.0%
Michigan State vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 13-3 in its 16 all-time head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Duke defeated Michigan State, 85-75, in the last meeting between these teams on December 3, 2019.
- Duke is 0-1 Against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Michigan State is 1-1 ATS this season.
- Duke defeated Coppin State, 81-71, in its most recent game on November 28, 2020.
- Michigan State defeated Notre Dame, 80-70, in its most recent game on November 28, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.