Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 11 Michigan State Spartans and Rutgers Scarlet Knights.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan State vs Rutgers Point Spread
The Spartans are 4.5-point road favorites against the Scarlet Knights. Michigan State is -110 to cover the spread, while Rutgers is -110 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Michigan State vs Rutgers Over/Under
The over/under for the Michigan State vs Rutgers Week 6 college football matchup is set at 50.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Michigan State vs Rutgers Moneyline
The Spartans vs Scarlet Knights moneyline has Michigan State as a -220 favorite, while Rutgers is the +176 underdog at home.
Michigan State vs Rutgers Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 8-4 straight up in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Rutgers defeated Michigan State, 38-27, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Michigan State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Michigan State's last eight games.
- Rutgers is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Rutgers' last eight games against Michigan State.
Michigan State vs Rutgers Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-220) | RUT: (+176)
Spread: MSU: -4.5 (-110) | RUT: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (N/A) | RUT: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.