Michigan State vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
Michigan State Spartans (8-5, 2-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 13 Ohio State Buckeyes (13-4, 7-4 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Michigan State vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+245) | OSU: (-300)
Spread: MSU: +6.5 (-110) | OSU: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (34%) | OSU: (66%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+5500) | OSU: (+4000)
Michigan State vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 22.8%
Ohio State: 77.2%
Michigan State vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Ohio State, 80-69, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 8, 2020.
- Michigan State is 75-51 all-time in 126 head-to-head games against Ohio State.
- Michigan State is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Ohio State.
- Michigan State is 10-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Ohio State.
- The total has hit the over in five of Ohio State's last six games.
- Michigan State lost to Rutgers, 67-37, in its most recent game on Jan. 28, 2021.
- Ohio State defeated Penn State, 83-79, in its most recent gam on Jan. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!