Miami vs Florida College Football Kickoff Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Miami Hurricanes (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Florida Gators (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Camping World Stadium – Orlando, FL
Miami vs Florida Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+205) | FLA: (-260)
Spread: MIA +7 (-115) | FLA: -7 (-105)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 47% | FLA: 53%
Miami vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Florida, 21-16, in the most recent meeting between these two teams, which was a regular-season game played Sept. 7, 2013, in Miami Gardens, Florida.
- Miami is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against Florida.
- Miami has won the only two matchups in the all-time series against Florida on a neutral field – in the 2004 Peach Bowl and the 2001 Sugar Bowl.
- Miami is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against SEC opponents.
- Florida is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games against ACC opponents.
- Miami finished the 2018 season with a 7-6 record.
- Florida finished the 2018 season with a 10-3 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.