Mets vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, August 2
By Zach Brunner
Mets vs Pirates Game Info
New York Mets (53-55, 25-35 Away) vs Pittsburgh Pirates (47-61, 23-27 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 2, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Mets vs Pirates Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-112) | PIT: (-102)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+138) | PIT: +1.5 (-162)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 45% | PIT: 55%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Steven Matz (6-6, 4.32 ERA) | PIT: Trevor Williams (3-4, 4.87 ERA)
Mets vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Mets are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- The Mets are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Pittsburgh's last five games against the Mets.
- Pittsburgh is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against the Mets.
Mets vs Pirates Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Steven Matz is 2-1 with a 3.00 ERA in four career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Trevor Williams is 2-1 with an 1.35 ERA in three career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Mets-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Michael Conforto (+290) — Michael Conforto has hit 21 home runs this season for the Mets, including three in his last five games. He has fared well against right-handed pitchers, like Williams, hitting 16 home runs and a .529 slugging percentage (.388 against lefties). In eight at-bats against Williams, Conforto has four hits and a home run. Williams has also struggled recently, giving up multiple home runs in four of his last six games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.