The New York Mets are among the MLB squads busy on Saturday, up against the Miami Marlins.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (87-52) vs. Miami Marlins (57-80)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-164) | MIA: (+138)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+104) | MIA: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Carlos Carrasco (13-6) for the New York Mets, and Pablo Lopez (8-9) for the Miami Marlins.
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (53.0%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- The Mets vs Marlins moneyline has New York as a -164 favorite, while Miami is a +138 underdog at home.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are hosting the Mets, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Marlins are +104 to cover the spread, and the Mets are -125.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Mets-Marlins on September 10, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 67, or 66.3%, of the 101 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, New York has won 37 of 51 games when listed as at least -164 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 71 of their 141 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have gone 24-59 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 28.9% of those games).
- Miami has a 4-25 record (winning just 13.8% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- Miami has had an over/under set by bookmakers 137 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 60 of those games (60-72-5).