Mets vs Marlins Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 14
By Dan Israeli
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
New York Mets (41-51, 18-32 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (34-56, 16-30 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Mets vs Marlins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-225) | MIA: (+192)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-124) | MIA: +1.5 (+106)
Total: 7 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: NYM: 55% | MIA: 45%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Jacob deGrom (4-7, 3.27 ERA) | MIA: Sandy Alcantara (4-8, 3.82 ERA)
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last five games.
- The Mets are 11-5 straight up in in their last 16 games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Miami's last eight games.
- Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games against the Mets.
Mets vs Marlins Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Miami is averaging 3.58 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Jacob deGrom has a 6-7 record with a 3.55 ERA in 19 career starts against Miami.
- Sandy Alcantara has a 2-2 record with a 2.14 ERA in five career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Mets-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jacob deGrom - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-180) – Oddly enough, the Marlins have hit deGrom better than most teams over the years, as his career 3.55 ERA against Miami is lower than deGrom's overall career ERA of 2.73. Nonetheless, Miami is arguably the worst offense in baseball. DeGrom has also racked up at least eight strikeouts in five of his last six starts, so he could string together another dominant performance against Miami this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.