Mets vs Giants Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 21
By Zach Brunner
Mets vs Giants Game Info
New York Mets (45-53, 22-34 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (49-50, 22-27 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Mets vs Giants Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+108) | SF: (-126)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-186) | SF: -1.5 (+158)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 53% | SF: 47%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Steven Matz (5-6, 4.87 ERA) | SF: Conner Menez (MLB Debut)
Mets vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Mets are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Mets' last five road games against San Francisco.
- San Francisco is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- San Francisco is 16-3 ATS in its last 19 games.
Mets vs Giants Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.73 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Steven Matz has a 1-0 record with a 1.50 ERA in three career starts against San Francisco.
- Conner Menez will be making his MLB debut today.
Mets vs Giants Prop Bet
All Mets-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: New York Mets (+280) — The Mets have scored in 32.65 percent of first innings this season (No. 11 in MLB), and this percentage rises to 35.71 percent on the road. San Francisco is dead last in this category, scoring in just 22.45 percent of first innings. The Mets will also face Menez, who is making his MLB debut, which suggests New York could pounce in the first inning.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.